COMSIT THINK TANK
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

COMSIT THINK TANK

COMSIT GROUP OF COLLEGES IS PROUD TO OPEN A THINKING FORUM FOR OUR YOUTH.

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

OPEN LETTER TO MEDIA & POLITICAL LEADERS

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-11-29

OPEN LETTER TO MEDIA & POLITICAL LEADERS Empty
PostSubject: OPEN LETTER TO MEDIA & POLITICAL LEADERS   OPEN LETTER TO MEDIA & POLITICAL LEADERS Icon_minitimeSun Dec 02, 2007 4:11 pm

OPEN LETTER TO POLITICAL LEADERS & MEDIA

BY MAJOR (R) KHALID NASR

PAKISTAN-----my Sohni Dharti is undergoing a very critical situation .This critical situation demands a lot from our political leaders and our heart & soul---our beloved Media. There is a strong need of a change in our mind-set .It is said “service before self “have we ever practiced it in Pakistan. Pakistan needs Patriots----not “Patriot PPP “but patriots in real sense .Pakistan should come first & foremost rather than our personal interest. Nawaz Sharif has landed in Pakistan. According to Benazir it is the continuation of National Reconciliation—is it in personal interest or national interest?? Our beloved Media has been painting a very negative picture about the situation in Pakistan that led to Emergency & PCO. This is high time that we should have a positive & realistic approach-----may it is our media or political leaders .The nation has tried & tested the role played by our political leaders but now a change in their mind-set is the need of the day .The Media must also mend her ways and try to see the half-filled glass .In my opinion the glass is always full---with air ---if not with liquid .Our political leaders have agreed on removing Musharraf but they do not have an agenda or approved alternative leadership .Every political leader has personal aspirations. Our political parties must develop some ethics & rules of business. My nation is tired of listening to PPP disclosing the corruption stories of Nawaz League and Nawaz league charging Mr. Ten Percent. Let us be sincere to our –selves if not to our nation. I am personally against military take –overs -----but unfortunately it was always our political elite that invited military Generals. Now, could we not have some patience and wait for removal of uniform and conduct of elections rather than creating a situation that led to imposition of emergency. I request our political leaders & media to change their mind-set.

OPEN LETTER TO POLITICAL LEADERS & MEDIA
BY MAJOR (R) KHALID NASR
Back to top Go down
https://comsit.board-directory.net

OPEN LETTER TO MEDIA & POLITICAL LEADERS
Page 1 of 1